acidgreen is a Google Analytics certified agency with onsite Google Analytics qualified consultants to support your install or advanced tracking requirements.
Google Analytics is a free to use software package but for your business to grow successfully online it’s usually required to setup advanced features such as ecommerce tracking, goal tracking or even cross domain tracking.
Our Google Analytics experts can assist you in:
- Google Analytics setup – to setup a new Google Analytics installation, our consultants will create a new Google Analytics account and pass the tracking code to the website developers for deployment across your entire website. We will also ensure that your Google Analytics account has multiple profiles, which helps to avoid any future loss of data.
- Cross Domain Tracking – if your company website is split into several sub domains or separate websites you will require cross domain tracking for Google Analytics to correctly record user interactions. Our Google Analytics experts will analyze your website and identify the cross over points and provide the required advanced tracking code to the developers for employment.
- Ecommerce Tracking – by default, all of acidgreen’s Magento websites are developed with Google Analytics installed however, we can provide installation guidelines and support for custom Google Analytics ecommerce setups.
- Advanced Tracking – to gain full insights into user interactions, acidgreen highly recommends advanced Google Analytics tracking is setup so that interactions such as form completions, file downloads or phone calls made from the website are tracked. acidgreen uses the following advanced Google Analytics tracking methods:
- Goal Tracking – ideal for form completion tracking and website usage metrics
- Virtual Page Views (used in line with Goal Tracking)
- Event Tracking – ideal for tracking video views and file downloads
- Phone Tracking – through our partnership with Delacon phone tracking, we are able to provide the top phone tracking software to all of our clients. During the phone tracking setup we integrate the Google Analytics and Delacon software so that phone calls are reported within the Google Analytics platform.
Report Creation and Scheduling – if you are unsure of how to use Google Analytics and find yourself lost within the platform, our Google Analytics consultants can create reports that provide the data you need and setup a schedule so that they are sent to you automatically.
If you would like to discuss your Google Analytics requirements further, please feel free to contact us.
Platforms we setup Google Analytics on:
With the introduction of mobile commerce (mCommerce), Australians are increasingly using their mobiles to purchase goods at the touch of a button. Australians now have the 2nd highest smartphone usage in the world (after only Singapore).
In Australia using a mobile phone to research a purchase is also becoming increasingly common. More than 84% of Australians now use their mobiles to search for goods and services in their local area. Many Australian consumers use their mobile to find retailers, compare prices, read reviews, and receive discounts.
In the future, it will become common place for consumers to use mobile devices to assist purchasing decisions. Actually, it is expected that by 2014, mobile Internet usage will overtake desktop Internet usage. More than 1.3 million Australians are now shopping using their mobile.
2012 will definitely be the year that retailers must focus on mobile users by reaching out to them across devices with a mobile optimised website.
For more information on our m-commerce development and mobile optimisation services contact us.
Usability and SEO usually go hand in hand, with most usability guidelines very similar to SEO guidelines. In general, a site that is well laid out with a clear navigational hierarchy will be equally friendly to both users and search engine crawlers.
Usability is a measure of how easily a site can be used for all types of users. This is often an overlooked element in both site design and development. In terms of marketing, usability can be thought of as a means of designing a site so that users are given every opportunity to perform the action that is desired. During the design and development of a site, and well after, the question should always be asked: is there a clear ‘call to action’ on every page? Is every page effective in conveying the message of the business? Is every opportunity taken to convert visitors into customers?
With increasing search engine traffic, and search engines often delivering traffic to specific deeper pages, it is extremely important, from a marketing perspective, that every single page is geared towards funnelling users to pages that are most likely to have a positive outcome.
Beyond that, there are often elements of a sites design that while functional, are far from ideal in terms of marketing. These elements can include 404 error pages, redirects, dynamic URL’s, Flash, and frames.
If a product, special or other time sensitive item is no longer available, users should be given an explanation of what happened and presented with as much of the sites functionality as possible. For instance, if a user intended to access a site, it is important that if the page no longer exists every opportunity be taken to offer that user full access to the remainder of the site.
Web users will not spend time discovering every page on a site. Instead, they would want access to the information they most need – fast. Anything that hinders a sites ability to give users this access also hinders its ability to effectively generate revenue.
SEO often helps with this task as users are taken directly to the area of the site that interests them and also encourages users to make use of a particular product.
Acidgreen takes the time to discover your business objectives so that your website visitors become customers. Contact us for further information.